TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement includes those terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference. We strongly recommend that you also access and read any other information contained on other pages or websites referred to in this notice, as they may contain further terms and conditions that apply to you.
Descriptions and Product Information
All products displayed on this website are available only whilst stocks last. Every effort has been made to reflect product colours as accurately as possible. However, due to factors such as differences in monitors and screen settings, we are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product.
All drawings, photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website and any descriptions, photos or illustrations contained in U.Mi-1 catalogues or brochures are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard.
The prices displayed on this site are quoted in GB Pounds.
Prices quoted in GB Pounds include VAT at 20% (UK Tax) and are subject to change if the applicable rate of VAT changes before your order is accepted.
Where products are delivered to you outside of the European Union and outside the United States of America a VAT deduction will be applied within the checkout upon entering a valid delivery address, and your package will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid); you will be responsible for paying any local sales tax or import duties arising at the delivery destination, which are not included in the price of the products. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced directly to you from DHL or an import broker. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to order completion.
All prices are quoted exclusive of postage and packaging, which will be charged at the rates specified during the checkout process.
We will from time to time apply reductions against the normal prices of selected goods and/or their shipping costs. We may do this by applying promotional codes to the listings of those goods on the website, in which case the deductions will be labelled on the site and applied automatically at the checkout stage of your purchase transaction.
Where there is a delay or likelihood of delay in the supply of products, we will advise you as soon as practicable. If the products cannot be delivered within 30 days of your order, we will notify you of this delay and you may either cancel your order or agree a further delivery time with us.
Any orders you place with us will not be accepted and no contract will be formed between us until you have been instructed that said goods are available and that these goods have been paid for and all applicable charges paid in full. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until we have received payment in cleared funds.
We will confirm our acceptance of your order prior to dispatch of your goods by email (where a valid email address is provided).
We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders.
If you exercise a right to cancel your order but the goods have already been dispatched, please follow the Returns Procedure set out below, which also governs refunds.
Delivery times are subject to stock availability, and to possible delays due to credit card authorisation, compliance with customs controls and other factors outside our control.
We will only ship to countries featured in our shipping list, and will not honour orders requiring delivery to any destination outside the countries listed. Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes.
During the checkout process, if an incorrect destination country is selected, or the address entered doesn’t correspond to the country selected, the order will be cancelled and a notification of cancellation will be sent automatically to your nominated email address.
We will take all reasonable steps to deliver your goods within 5-8 days of your order, after all these goods have been paid for and all applicable charges paid in full, unless we have agreed a longer period with you.
All deliveries require a signature, so please ensure somebody is in to sign for the goods. If you are not in to receive goods, you can contact the courier to arrange a new delivery time. You also have the opportunity to add any special delivery instructions during the ordering process. We can take no responsibility for any delivery problems arising from incomplete or incorrect address details supplied by you.
If you prevent delivery of the goods by, (for example) failing to supply the courier or your local customs, tax office with necessary information or documentation, or failing to pay local customs, taxes or courier’s administration fees so your package is returned to Gozi Ltd, any resulting return postage or courier’s administration fees incurred will be deducted from the amount refunded to you in respect of that order.
In the interest of security we reserve the right to despatch the product(s) purchased on this site to the billing address belonging to the credit card used as payment and not to the nominated delivery address supplied by you.
Returns and Exchanges
We will offer a refund or exchange (if stock available) on any unworn/unused goods (faulty or otherwise) within 30 days of dispatch. You must return the goods to us – please try to return items in or with their original packaging with their labels intact. The date your items were dispatched by us will be detailed in the Shipment Confirmation email sent to your nominated email address on dispatch.
Refunds must be made through the website, following the returns procedure documented on the “Returns Form” supplied inside your original order. Please note that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in your possession, and if you fail to do so we may have a right to make a claim against you for compensation. We recommend therefore that you wrap your items safely and securely to avoid damage in transit back to Gozi Ltd. Include your completed “Returns Form” and send your package back to Gozi Ltd, Internet Returns, 84 Riverside Court, 20 Nine Elms Lane, London SW8 5BZ UK
If the items you return to us are not faulty you will bear the cost of returning the items (such as postage). If the items you return are faulty then we will bear the cost and of their return (please note, this does not affect your statutory rights) and if you require an exchange on a faulty item, then provided we have stock available we will provide a replacement, and you will not be charged again for delivery of the replacement item.
We recommend you pay to return you package by courier, recorded or special delivery service. It is advisable to obtain a proof of posting certificate if using the Post Office and arrange the necessary compensatory cover for the items.
Goods must not be returned to any store for a refund. Returns made in person at the returns address will not be accepted either. If a refund is required, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two).
We always aim to honour an exchange. If the item you require is out of stock we will contact you and give you a choice of an alternative product or a refund. We recommend you contact us ahead of time to reserve a product required for an exchange. If the item you require is of a higher value we will contact you to take an additional payment. Once the exchange is completed we will then cover the cost of shipping the new item along with documentation to your original delivery address.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards, and you agree that you will indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable use policy.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for all communications sent by you to or via this website, and you agree that you will use this website for your own personal, proper and lawful purposes only.
You will not carry out or procure any act or omission which would:
► damage, delay, interrupt or impair the use of this website or its software
► cause any illegal, offensive, obscene or defamatory material to be placed on, transmitted via or associated with this website;
► be in breach of any copyright, trade mark, privacy, confidence, or any other third party right; or
► cause any inconvenience to Gozi Ltd, its employees, servants, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party (including, without limitation, creating or procuring software viruses, chain letters, unsolicited communications and ‘spam’).
In the event that you breach any of these conditions, you will indemnify and keep indemnified Gozi Ltd, its parent, subsidiaries, associated companies, employees, servants, agents, professional advisors, suppliers and affiliates from time to time against all damages, losses, claims, costs, charges, awards, orders, judgments and other liabilities suffered or threatened as a result of a breach of these conditions.
Any information that you provide to us will be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
– informing you about forthcoming events organized by or on behalf of Gozi Ltd;
– telling you about products, services and offers available from U.Mi-1;
– operating and administering such products, services and offers;
– operating and administering such products, services and offers;
– processing of applications for, and administering membership of, this website;
– providing you with updates and information about U.Mi-1;
– helping Gozi Ltd through analysis and assessment to better understand and develop our business, including new and innovative products and services.
Gozi Ltd may also pass your information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies for the purpose of verifying your identity; these agencies may keep a record of that information.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
– Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
– Advertisers, affiliate marketing agencies and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others (where you have consented to this happening).
– Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
– build and hosting services providers that help us to maintain the software that runs our website. They provide us with reporting statistics where required, and will serve cookies on our behalf to enable any site personalisation and sign in functionality.
– Build and hosting service providers that help us to maintain the software that runs our website. They provide us with reporting statistics where required, and will serve cookies on our behalf to enable any site personalisation and sign in functionality.
Communication between Gozi Ltd and you may be by letter, phone, fax and/or e-mail or other electronic means. IMPORTANT: By registering with Gozi Ltd and/or using this website you consent to Gozi Ltd using your data in this way.
Links to Other Organisations
We provide links to other sites and resources provided by third parties only as a convenience to you. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on these pages or on other websites to which these pages are linked shall imply any approval or warranty by us as to the standing and capability of such organizations, companies or individuals.
We take no responsibility for anything that might occur when you visit any other website. When you click on a link you will leave this website.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our servants, agents or employees.
However, we will not be liable for any loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of business or any anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
We also have no liability of any sort (including for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates and agents and our and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Trade Marks and Copyright
Our trademarks include (amongst others) the Gozi and U.Mi-1 name and logo. These trademarks may be in use and/or registered in more than one country and your use and access of our website does not give you any rights to use our trade marks.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All content included on this website (including, without limitation, the trademarks of Gozi, U.Mi-1, logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) is the property of Gozi Ltd, its affiliates and licensors and as such is protected by international and UK copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Any copyright or other intellectual property in these web pages is owned by, or licensed to us. You are absolutely prohibited from reproducing all or any part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this agreement.
We grant you the following LIMITED license to copy the contents of this website:
You may download or print pages from this web site BUT ONLY for your own personal use AND you may not make any modification to them.
You may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this website to a third party for their personal use only, PROVIDED you:
– Do not make any modifications to the extract or pages before re-copying, extracting or forwarding
– Acknowledge that the extract is from this website
– Include the URL address of this website on the extract
– Notify the third party that use and further copying of the extract by them is subject to the terms of this license.
The following acts are forbidden under the limited license granted to you:
– You may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work, without our prior written consent.
– You may not frame this website within any website controlled by you.
Any notice, which we are required to give to you regarding the services, may be sent by e-mail or first class-post to the address provided by you on registration (or as amended from time to time).
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, notices to us must be sent by registered mail to:
84 Riverside Court
20 Nine Elms Lane
Notices sent by e-mail are deemed to be received 24 hours after an e-mail is sent unless we receive a notice that the e-mail address is invalid. Registered mail and first class-post will be deemed received 3 days following the date of mailing.
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive, please do let us know by contacting us.
This agreement sets out the entire understanding and agreement between us.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting an amended agreement on our website. Any amended agreement will govern new user registrations from the date that it is posted and existing users will be bound by the amended agreement after the expiry of 14 days following the date of posting.
Nothing in this agreement shall create or be construed to imply any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of the provisions to which they relate.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
You cannot assign this agreement but we may assign it at our sole discretion.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others shall not be considered as a waiver of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
No person who is not a party to this agreement has any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy generally available to such a third party in law or otherwise.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site www.gozi.co.uk.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
1. PROHIBITED USES
1.1. You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
– In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
– For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
– To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards, which also governs refunds.
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
– To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
1.2. You also agree:
– Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
– Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our site
– any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
– any software used in the provision of our site; or
– any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
2. Content Standards
2.1. These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
2.2. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
2.3. Contributions must:
– Be accurate (where they state facts)
– Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
– Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
2.4. Contributions must not:
– Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
– Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
– Promote violence
– Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
– Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
– Be likely to deceive any person
– Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
– Promote any illegal activity
– Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
– Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
– Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
– Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
– Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
3. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
3.1. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
3.2. Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
– Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
– Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site
– Issue of a warning to you
– Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
– Further legal action against you
– Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
3.3. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
4. CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site
The laws of your country may be different from English law and there may be additional legal requirements for you to use our website or services. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our website and services.
We cannot monitor the laws of every country and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our website and services is legal.
Directors: Gozi Ochonogor
Registered Office: 84 Riverside Court 20 Nine Elms Lane London SW8 5BZ England
Registered in England No. 0482779
VAT No. GB 102442175